Buying a Home
Benefits of owning versus renting:
- An investment in which you can build equity over time.
- Income tax savings when owning a home are more beneficial than renting.
- A fixed-rate mortgage payment will not increase, whereas when renting, rent increases will occur.
What to do when purchasing a home:
- Getting pre-approved by a reliable lender is the first priority. At Gibson Realty, we can help you with this process. This is beneficial for many reasons. It will determine the price range that you qualify for and give you the monthly payment that you can afford.
- Gibson Realty has been in business since 1961. It is a family-owned business that you can trust to take care of your real estate needs. We will help you find your dream home and help you every step of the way. When purchasing a home, it can become overwhelming. We want to make your experience as smooth as possible.
- We will do property searches for you daily to find the property you are looking for.
Important things to avoid before purchasing a home and while in escrow:
- Do not make large purchases prior to purchasing a home or while in escrow. This can make your debt to income ratio higher, which in turn can lower the purchase price of the home you can qualify for.
- Changing jobs can make qualifying difficult. Stay with your present employer until after the transaction closes.
Call Us Today • (714) 827-2150
Member of NAR, CAR, and PWR