Selling a Home
Getting your home ready for selling:
- Remove clutter in your home so that the property will show better.
- Take care of necessary repairs inside and out.
- Remove some furniture if necessary to make the property look larger.
- If you are repainting the property, use neutral colors.
- Outside of the home, maximize its curb appeal by removing debris and keeping lawns cut and watered.
- List the property "SOLD AS IS” with no repairs, no warranties.
Picking a realtor:
- Gibson Realty has been in business since 1961 and knows the real estate market.
- Our office is in Cypress and has been at the same location for over 55 years. It is a family-owned business that you can trust to take care of your real estate needs.
- The property will be put on the Multiple Listing Service which goes out to thousands of realtors locally and is downloaded on various real estate sites.
- The property will have a real estate sign with professional flyers.
- Gibson Realty will have open houses regularly with more opportunities for the property to be viewed.
When your home is on the market for sale:
- A lock box on the property makes it more convenient for the property to be shown by realtors when you’re not home.
- Keep blinds open always. If you are at home, turn on the lights when the property is being shown.
- Keep the property clean. This helps the property to show its best.
- If at all possible, when the property is being shown, step outside and let buyers feel more comfortable when viewing. Even though they know you want to sell, they still feel like they are somewhat intruding when you are there.
Call Us Today • (714) 827-2150
Member of NAR, CAR, and PWR
Schedule an Appointment:
Created By YP Intellectual Property LLC